Sriwijaya Journal of Environment (SJE), a multidisciplinary environmental sciences Journal is a Peer-reviewed Journal and publishes from Graduate School, Sriwijaya University, Indonesia. The journal publishes high quality reviews, full papers and communications in all branches of environmental sciences. Articles submitted for publication in Sriwijaya Journal of Environment (SJE) should strictly adhere to the following:
- Provide original work in environmental science, which is not published elsewhere in any medium by the authors or anyone else, and is not under consideration for publication in any other medium.
- Sriwijaya Journal of Environment is a scientific journal, which publishes latest research results from all fields of environmental sciences, thus articles should focus on the aims and scope of the journal.
- Format should be as in the Dummy Article Template File
- Article should be written in English language. Articles should also be clear and correctly grammatically written, in an easily readable style. (Note: All the references should be written in English Language).
- Should be submitted by the Online Submission Module at www.ojs.pps.unsri.ac.id or email to email@example.com
Since August 2016, Sriwijaya Journal of Environment (SJE) is member of Crossref with DOI prefix: 10.22135
Sriwijaya Journal of Environment has been indexed, abstracted, and displayed in Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), Google Scholar, Mendeley, Indonesia Publication Index (IPI), Sinta, CiteFactor, Indonesian Scientific Journal Database (ISJD), Directory of Research Journal Indexing (DRJI), Academic Resource Index, BASE, and Crossref with prefix 10.22135 and suffix sje.xx
Please cite Sriwijaya Journal of Environment through open article in the web or DOI access to your references: Author., Year., Sriwijaya. J. Environ., Vol(No):page; DOI.10.22135/sje.xx